Gen-X was born between 1962 and 1980. Gen-Y was born between 1980 and 1998. Here is why the latter kicks the former’s butt:
1. Our Teen Wolf is better than yours.
2. Charlie Sheen beats Ashton Kutcher.
3. Hot Topic is a cheap rip-off of Chess King and Merry-Go-Round.
4. We gave the world new wave, hair metal, thrash metal, rap metal, gangster rap and hip-hop in general…you have given the world Nickelback.
5. Your MTV is just another lame reality TV channell…ours played awesome music videos where Tawney Kitaen danced on top of Jaguars.
6. Our NBA wasn’t full of thugs.
7. But our NFL wasn’t full of girls crying foul for hard hits (see Joe Theismann).
8. Our presidents knew how to revive the economy and win a war in the middle east.
9. Arcades, Atari and Nintendo were more fun than anything XBox has ever produced.
10. No Kardashians…our famous people had to earn it not just sleep with a c-level rap star.
11. We didn’t have celebrate lame game shows where people sang other people’s songs or danced with Urkel…we had record contracts and Michael Jackson videos for people who could sing and dance. If you wanted to be lame, you went on Star Search like Brittany Spears and Sinbad.
12. No political correctness (see Sam Kinison and Andrew Dice Clay).
13. Our SNL was funny.
14. Two words…Frank Stallone.
In other words, we win!